CMA Foundation Overview
CMA- certified professionals work inside organizations of all sizes, industries, and types, including manufacturing and services, public and private enterprises, not-for-profit organizations, academic institutions, government entities, and multinational corporations.
What are the course objectives?
- To develop the area of management accounting as a recognized profession by identifying the role of the management accountant in the field of risk management, internal decision making, planning and cost management, budgeting etc.
- To administer a certification designed to validate competence and practical skills of accountants employed by today’s dynamic business entities.
- To set minimum criteria in measuring academic standards in the field of management accounting.
- To embolden management accountants to keep abreast of the changing conditions in the global business environment and pursue continuing professional development.
Who should enroll for this training?
The CMA program lets you proceed at your own pace. You can earn a CMA in just six months or over 3 years. Busy professionals will find the CMA program to be time-efficient.
Who will benefit from this course?
The CMA is an advanced professional certification specifically designed to measure the critical accounting and financial management skills. This is especially relevant for success in a business environment. Here are some tangible benefits you can get after becoming a CMA.
CMA Foundation Course Syllabus:
1 – Fundamentals of Economics & Management
Section A : Fundamentals of Economics
- Basic concepts of Economics
- Forms of Market
- National Income
Section B: Fundamentals of Management
- Evolution of Management Thought
- Management Process
(a) Introduction, Planning, Organizing, staffing, leading,
control, communication, co-ordination
(b) Concept of Power
(c) Leadership & Motivation
- Group Dynamics & Organizational Conflicts
(a) Group Dynamics
(b) Management of Organizational Conflicts
- Decision-making – types and process
2 – Fundamentals of Accounting
Section A : Fundamentals of Financial Accounting
- Accounting Process
- Reconciliation Statement
- Accounting for Depreciation
- Preparation of Final Accounts
- Accounting for Special Transactions
Section B: Fundamentals of Cost & Management Accounting
- 6. Fundamentals of Cost Accounting
7. Fundamentals of Management Accounting – basic knowledge
3 – Fundamentals of Laws and Ethics
Section A : Fundamentals of Commercial and Industrial Laws
- Laws of Contracts
- Laws relating to Sale of Goods
- Indian Partnership Act,1932
- The Child Labour (Prohibition and Regulation) Act,1986
Section B: Fundamentals of Ethics
- Ethics and Business
4 – Fundamentals of Business Mathematics & Statistics
Section A: Fundamentals of Business Mathematics
Section B: Fundamentals of Business Statistics
- Statistical representation of Data
- Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
- Correlation and Regression
- Index Numbers
- Time Series Analysis- basic applications including Moving Average
- Theoretical Distribution
Hands on Training
Learn from the Best
Learn from the Best
Learn from the Best
All courses are delivered only by top trainers, training institutes and professionals with decades of teaching experience, helping thousands of learners advance their career.
As passionate educators and renowned experts, they know what it takes to upskill you.
Variety of Courses
I have gained extensive knowledge in accounting & finance through this Institute. The faculty and placement team is totally dedicated and provided extensive training. I am so proud to be a product of this Institute
I am doing this course to enhance my accounting skills and to have a better career in this domain. it is providing me with the course which will help me to have all the necessary knowledge with the well-qualified faculties.
I found this course very interesting, it is giving me practical exposure to the accounting concepts. This course would surely give me edge in accounting domain and would be very beneficial for future perspective.